One of the largest restaurant & bar chains wanted to monitor if its standard operating procedures are being followed at all of its outlets across the country; with an intent to map the consistency customer experience as per the set SOP; along with the integrity of their employees.
- RedQuanta studied the company’s SOPs in detail and designed a survey for the same.
- All its 35 outlets across the country were surveyed and compared on same parameters every month.
- We also suggested surveying all the outlets during weekdays and weekends separately to understand if a customer is treated with the same experience during rush hours of a weekend
- Staff integrity being one of the critical aspects, where surveyors tried to convince their staff to let them have any complimentary beverage/food item, extend happy hours or just given them a manual bill to save the tax amount
- Score of Integrity check reduced to a positive 0% in a span of 6 months
- Outlet wise performers were motivated to share their best practices
- Overall promotion of Brew Miles Program (part of SOP) elevated by 17%
- Revenue per outlet increased by 8% on an average, for selected outlets
- The Brand recommendation was pushed upwards by 20%
Identified product wastage and curbed it by 15%, which invariably increased overall profits