One of the leading online shopping portal was facing less repeat purchases and low level of loyalty from its customers. They wanted to understand why its customers (one-time purchasers) were drifting towards the competitor portals. They had an idea from a previous study that the problem was in their contact center support but wished to find out the exact pain point for customers.APPROACH
- A survey was designed by RedQuanta to study the processes of contact center support in providing resolutions to a customer’s grievances/queries.
- 100 surveys each were conducted for the client and two of its major competitors.
- There were pre-decided quotas on different product categories and price points to be covered as well as different stages of online ordering process for raising queries.
- The surveys were conducted in both metros and non-metros.
- Key drivers involved in a customer’s contact center journey, impacting client’s recommendation rate were found out and informed to client
- As per analysis, resolution of query was of prime importance for a customer, followed by the way it was handled via CCA’s or IVR or app interaction
- Call drop rate in both IVR and app was reduced by 15%, which was found out to be one of the pain points for customers
- Dissatisfaction in query resolution was reduced to 2%
- Query resolution via app increased by 8% (promoting app usage, being one of its strength areas)
- Brand recommendation increased by