A leading player in outdoor and trekking gear retail had specific SOPs set out for In store VM, product placement and staff interaction. Since the Target Segment was niche, a customized delivery formed a key aspect of In Store ExperienceAPPROACH
- 90 high performance and high potential stores were selected for customer experience journey mapping.
- The focus of the audits was critically assessing the store infra including the exterior signage, VM, discounts communication and product placement (shoes, apparel and bag)
- The staff was monitored and measured on the their communication, selling and closure skills
- Trend analysis was showcased at individual store level to identify the good and bad operational parameters
- Customer engagement and selling scores improved by 10% for majority of stores within first quarter
- Staff was re-directed and re-trained to engage with customers who do not show purchase intent in the visit, as they could be the future buyers!
- Increased brand affinity and loyalty among employees. In annual meeting, the store wise performers were invited to share their best practices