27% sales growth in LFR channel for personal grooming brand
Client & Challenge
A leading global FMCG player operating in men’s shaving products strived to reinforce its ‘’Go-To’’ market capabilities. Their new distribution mechanisms and innovative in-store marketing programs didn’t see the desired sales impact. Products not being displayed as per set SOPs on open shelves being the key issue.
- The RQ trained respondents visited each of the 25 Key LFR partner stores as and conducted observation surveys
- Evaluated retail stores against parameters covering stock presence, hygiene, and displays
- Mapped compliance for stocks available in open shelf or closed shelf.
- Checked if there was a last minute pickup opportunity with stocks being available at checkout counters
- Benchmarked retail experience excellence against competitors
- The survey findings were mapped with sales for the individual partner stores to measure the impact on sales of the prevailing practise
- 17% increase in sales at checkout counters by product displays
- Real time fixing of store level issues through a real time online dashboard
- Designed an escalation matrix with a call-to- action for driving performance improvements