Digital payments division of a diversified tech conglomerate.
- Improve the ROI on merchant signup and support teams by 27% over a period of one-year
- Increase merchant satisfaction score by 35% in six months
- Cadence and systems driving accountability for actions not in place
- No tracking of Field Force KPIs
- Merchant feedback mechanism missing
- SOPs were utilized inconsistently
Deployed a solution where planning, execution and improvement of all merchant-related activities were tracked in one place. System was deployed live in 17 days and full integration happened over 4 weeks.
Action and improvement-focused system where basic measurement actions were assigned and monitored automatically.
Generated a sense of accountability by creating real time visibility into all key metrics. It allowed to capitalize on best practices. Top 10% of the best practices were successfully spread across the organization.
End user (merchants) feedback on various initiatives was institutionalized to measure and improve their satisfaction continuously.
Targets for key strategic objectives were met in most of the regions and exceeded in some regions.
“Measurement changes nothing unless action occurs. This system ensured action”.
“System-driven priorities are linked tightly to our vision. Provided for every merchant, sales team member and cluster manager. Online, smart action plans engage teams to fix the most important customer issues first”.
“Usability of the system ensured that adoption happened in 30% of the time it generally takes to deploy systems at this scale”.